Tryout will begin on Monday, Jan. 31-Feb. 4, 2022 for all non-winter athletes. (Winter athletes will be given a shorter tryout immediately after their season is over.)
1. MUST OBTAIN YOUR CLEARANCE FORM FROM AN ATHLETIC DIRECTOR with PHYSICAL & CONTRACTS SIGNED (forms found online at sths.schoolloop.com under ATHLETICS/ FORMS)
2. New athletes must have a 2.0 GPA or you will not be eligible to try out. Returning athletes, must have a 2.0 GPA by second grading period or you will not be able to return to the team.
3. Attendance/promptness (missing tryout days will put you to the bottom of the depth chart.)
4. Positive attitude and body language
5. Athletic performance in drills, stretching, & time/event trials
6. Bring proper clothing (sweat tops & bottoms, running/throwing shoes, and shorts/shirt after warming up) & refillable/reusable water bottle.
Any questions? Email Coach Young at email@example.com
If you only play football? You should do Track & Field. If you only wrestle, you should do Track & Field. If you are a Cross Country runner and do not do another sport, you know what the answer is. Help us reestablish our dominant Mt. Hamilton Division program.