Tryouts for softball will begin on Monday, January 30.
In order to tryout, you must have all information entered into athletic clearance with a valid physical by 3pm on Friday, Jan. 27. Here is the schedule for the first week:
You will meet at the softball field each day. Please have the following: softball wear, bat, helmet, cleats, glove, water. If you have any questions, email Coach Motch.
Tryout Info Slideshow from Softball Meeting (11/16, 6pm, room 213)
From Coach Motch-
Here are the next steps to be done before conditioning starts on January 2nd (the latest 1/27).
1. Fill out the info form (most of you have already): bit.ly/stinfo23
2. Print the ESUSD Physical Form and schedule a physical with your doctor.
3. Register on www.athleticclearance.com and create an account with your parent.
4. Check your grades and come up with a plan to make sure you are academically eligible before the end of the next grading period. 2.0 minimum GPA and no more than one F out of all your classes.
5. Make sure you are cleared before conditioning starts! You can always check with Mrs. Fujii or Mr. Young to see why you might not be cleared yet.