In order to be eligible to play NCAA (Division I & II) start to plan out your academic class schedule early, ie. Freshman Year.
If you are interested in playing at the collegiate level, we recommend you do the following:
1. Create an NCAA Clearinghouse Account
2. Familiarize yourself with the class load, GPA/SAT/ACT scrore requirements.
3. Talk to your Academic Counselor at school.
4. Excel in those Core Classes you familiarized yourself with in recommendation #2.
5. Excel at the sport(s) you participate in at Santa Teresa.
6. Consult your head coach and/or an Athletic Director for more sport specific information.
NCAA Clearinghouse Information
NFHS Video on NCAA Eligibility